SalesMax Prehire Sales Assessment
Salesmax is a state-of-the-art, Internet-based system that produces work-related narrative reports. It can be used to assist in the selection of outside or internal candidates for professional sales positions or in the development of a current sales force.
It was designed and developed to predict top performance in consultative sales roles. Web-based, it is easy to use in the field and can be customized to your organization.
The Salesmax System provides immediate testing, evaluation and reporting at your site.
The Selection Report Provides:
- A Success Index – The probability of the candidate’s success in a sales role.
- Interview and Reference Probes – Helpful guides for the interviewer to pursue areas of potential weakness.
- Management Suggestions – Recommendations for how to manage the candidate if you hire him.
The Development Report provides:
- A Graphic Profile & Interpretation – How specific personality factors help or hinder effectiveness.
- Developmental Suggestions – Recommendations on how to close developmental gaps with specific resources.
- A Developmental Action Plan Guide – Tips on building strengths and recognizing weaknesses.
In addition, each report provides a detailed evaluation of:
Success begins with the basic disposition for sales. Personality traits are stable characteristics that are not easily changed through training. Sales professionals should possess the right personality from the start. Salesmax measures personality characteristics that contribute to someone’s effectiveness in the sales role:
- Follows Through
- Positive About People
Salesmax measures the individual’s knowledge of effective strategies for various sales situations. Experienced candidates should score well in most of these areas. For the inexperienced or poorly trained candidate, Salesmax helps you target training needs. The sales knowledge areas it evaluates are:
- First Meeting/First Impressions
- Overcoming Objections
The Motivations Section of Salesmax will help you gauge the fit between the individual’s motivational needs, your supervisory style, and the rewards available in your organization. Salesmax looks at these motivators:
- Developing Expertise
The following report types are available within the SalesMax system:
After you have had an opportunity to review the above samples, please contact us to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation employee selection consultation. You can reach us at (229) 257-0665.