Prevue Employee Selection Assessment
The Prevue assessment platform is a robust, customizable assessment system desinged to help you identify top-performers in management, sales, and executive-level positions.
Prevue assesses 3 core areas:
- Cognitive Abilities – Different jobs require varying amounts and types of cognitive abilities or “mental horsepower”. Prevue enables you determine the right combination of abilities that the position requires and then enables you identify applicants who’s abilities are in alignment with the position. This portion of the assessment answers the question of whether or not the applicant CAN perform in the job successfully.
- Motivators & Interests – Just because a person has the ability to perform in a job, dosn’t mean that they are interested in doing so. This section of the assessment tells you if the candidate WILL perform in the job and maintain interest in the position over the long term.
- Personality – An indivdiual’s personality is one of the primary predictors of success (or failure) in a job. The personality portion of Prevue describes in detail HOW an applicant will behave, perform, and function in the job.
All three components of the Prevue assessment provide you with the CAN, WILL and HOW data to enable you to select the right person and avoid hiring mistakes.
Here is an overview of how the typical Prevue assessment process works:
- Develop Customized Benchmarks for the position in your organization (or use one of our existing, pre-defined benchmarks).
- Assess applicants and/or current employees.
- Hire candidates who fit the Benchmarks.
- Leverage assessment results to improve employee loyalty and retention.
- Use benchmarks to enhance the development of your employees.
- Coach executives to maximize their strengths.
- Develop a succession plan using your Benchmarks and employee assessment results.
- Promote wisely from within your organization.
The following report types are available within the Prevue system. Once you assess an applicant, you are able to generate all of these reports without incurring any additional fees! Click on the links below to view a sample:
- Prevue Pre-Employment Selection Report
- Prevue Working Characteristics Report
- Prevue Individual Development Report
After you have had an opportunity to review the sample reports, please contact us to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation employee selection consultation. You can reach us at (229) 257-0665.