FirstView Job Fit Indicator
The FirstView Job-Fit Indicator is an entry-level pre-employment assessment that measures:
- Rules—consistency, ability to deal with change, need for structure, ability to follow rules and policies.
- Extroversion—need to work with others, communication of enthusiasm, ability to talk or listen.
- Assertiveness—decision making, selling and closing abilities, ability to handle confrontation, willingness to take direction from others.
- Teaming—teamwork, collaboration with others, competitiveness.
Sensitivity—emotional stability, handling of criticism and feedback, dealing with stress.
- Organization—planning, spontaneity, time management attitudes, ability to handle details.
- Social Desirability—an internal validity scale to determine if the candidate is being frank with their answers.
- Cognitive Ability—an overall aggregate measure of cognitive skills.
FirstView job templates are available for the following positions:
- Administrative Assessment
- Customer Service Assessment
- Management Assessment
- Persuasive Sales Assessment
- Retail Sales Assessment
- Telemarketing Assessment
- Financial Assessment
- Information Technology Assessment
- Engineering Assessment
- Warehouse Assessment
- Production Assessment
- Driver Assessment
- Food Service Assessment
- Hospitality Assessment
- Health Care Assessment