DISC Behavioral Profile for Employee Development
The Proception2 DISC behavioral assessment provides detailed feedback about an individual’s behavioral style — simply put, it describe a person’s preferred way of behaving in the workplace.
Unlike personality characteristics, which are often hidden beneath the surface of a person, DISC assesses behavioral dimensions which which comprise an individual’s “wrapper”. This wrapper, much like the exterior condition of a car, has an immediate impact on how others perceive them and the type of tasks that they gravitate to.
Proception2 assessment is the most work related DISC assessment on the market. It was researched and developed specifically for use in a business environment.
Proception2 is based on the DISC behavioral model. This model assess four primary areas of normal, workplace behavior. They are:
- D – Describes how a person will respond and react to problems.
- I – Explains how a person will interact with people.
- S – Indicates a person’s preferred work pace.
- C – Shows how a person will comply with work rules and procedures.
Download a FREE copy of our booklet Teamworks: 42 Tips Help Teams Thrive & Survive – A Pocket Guide to the DISC Behavioral Model. You will learn:
- An overview of the DISC model.
- How do identify your core behavioral style.
- What makes your staff tick.
- How to create instant rapport with anyone.
- The best way to create and structure a team.
After you have read the booklet, click on the links below to view sample Proception2 DISC reports:
- Proception2 DISC Behavioral Assessment For Managers – Sample Report
- Proception2 DISC Behavioral Assessment For Sales Professionals – Sample Report
- Proception2 DISC Behavioral Assessment for Individual Contributors – Sample Report
You can contact us to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation assessment consultation. We can be reached at (229) 257-0665.