Assessing Business Motivators for Training and Development
The Business Motivators assessment identifies what drives a person’s abilities, personality and behavior. It describes where someone will focus thier time, energy, efforts, and attention. Individuals and teams that understand exactly what drives them are able to function more effectively and engage in tasks that they are truly motivated to perform.
The Business Motivators assessment is often used in conjunction with Proception2 DISC Behavioral Assessment.
This tool assesses 6 key dimensions of motivation:
- Conceptual – The interest in continuously acquiring and learning new information.
- Economic – The interest in generating money and focusing on ROI wherever they invest their resources such as time, effort, money, attention, energy, and relationships.
- Power & Authority – The interest in leading, managing, and directing others.
- Social – The interest in putting other people’s needs ahead of their own and helping others.
- Doctrine – The interest in their own personal belief system.
- Aesthetic – The interest in creating, and working in, an aesthetically pleasing work environment.
Click on the link below to view a sample of the Business Motivators assessment:
After you have had an opportunity to review the sample report, please contact us to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation developmental assessment consultation. You can reach us at (229) 257-0665.